When: Saturday, August 16, 2014 8am- 5pm
Where: University of Houston
- The City of Houston and the University of Houston will join forces to present The Mayor’s Fourth Annual Back to School Fest, in partnership with presenting sponsor Shell Oil Company.
- The event is expected to help 25,000 students prepare for the new school year by providing items such as backpacks, school supplies, uniforms, immunizations, and hair cut vouchers.
- Back to School Fest will also offer health screenings by local health agencies.
- In addition, City of Houston and University of Houston staff will be on hand to provide attendees with information about community services and resources.
- Pre-registration is required for all students. Deadline is Friday, July 18, 2014. Please refer to the BTSF website for more information.